Monday, July 25, 2022

How to Find 0 Volume Keywords & Make $1000s 😱

Heard this over the internet and thought of trying and sharing this technique. Do try and let me know the worth of this technique.


- I Use these 2 Tools

1️⃣ Also Asked
I use this tool to perform keyword research & find keywords that make topical authority.

2️⃣ trends. pinterest. Com
Then this tool to check the trends around that particular niche.

So if I am working on something related to cloud computing, I figure out all the long tail keywords with also asked.

Then check the search volume in semrush & use filter 0-100 volume.🧐

😎Fact: sometimes it looks like a particular keyword doesn’t have volume, but these tools just do the forecast.

So you need to partially trust them. You need to do the bulk searches from seed keywords one by one & make a sheet of specific keywords.

✌️All the keywords you find will have very low search volume & also you get all the keywords around that topic from also asked so the intent & authority both get solved this way.

👉- Write 500-700 words but keep it super informative & high-quality content.

👉Try to use this technique & do let me know if it works for you or not




#content #seo #seostrategy #cloudcomputing #AneelaKakarla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and suggestions are valuable for me.