Monday, September 26, 2016

SEO Periodic Table

Ranking factors being the signals for positioning any website on Google SERP, its more important to have an idea of what different factors are there that are considered as Google signals for measuring a website.
Search Engine Land has taken a step forward in creating a SEO table that's to some extent similar to a periodic table design and hence is named as SEO PERIODIC TABLE.
With many factors being considered as ranking signals, this periodic table deals with the ranking factors along with the best practices that turns results with respect to not only search engines but also searchers.

Each and every factor listed on the table are important, while those marked +3 carry more weight than +2 and +1. Its not that a factor if maintained will yield top rankings, but maintaining several aiding factors increases the chances. As positive rated factors increases ranking possibilities and so are the negative rated factors. Those that are marked in red harm your chances in the race.

13 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. High Trust Flow And Citation Flow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. High Trust blog comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! There was another periodic table that I dread even now because that subject was something that never got inside my head. This one seems easy and probably because I already went for seo consulting Los Angeles last month. Good to see this post, I would like to take help of it for the growth of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    zwangerschapsmassage utrecht

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before you decide that you will start writing lengthy content from now on, let me first give you some important information regarding blog comments: web 2.0 profile backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first page of Google (or any search engine) is everything. Few people ever go to the second page of the search results anymore. Google is so good at being a search engine that people blindly trust Google's ability to deliver the most relevant results on the first page. Think about how often you click through to the second page.
    seo optimization

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. affordable seo packages usa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is tough. I’m not pointing fingers at you though, personally I think that its those that aren’t motivated to change. New York SEO

    ReplyDelete
  10. These tools make life much easier for SEO professionals with their whole host of features that are incredibly handy for ensuring successful SEO campaigns.SEO Service

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and suggestions are valuable for me.